Who we are
We are a young team in Haarlem and there is a nice working atmosphere, so you will definitely feel at home quickly. We provide coffee, tea and lunch at a nice workplace in the Waarderpolder, Haarlem. At the moment we are growing rapidly and are looking for students who want to support us in the heart of our organization; research. So are you the part-time research assistant who comes to support us in Haarlem?
As part-time research assistant, you will help us collect data by conducting surveys through social media channels in Haarlem. You search and approach suitable respondents to complete the surveys. If you have a connection with the respondents you make sure they receive the survey. You can receive questions from the respondents which you then answer in a professional and respectful manner. Of course, as a part-time research assistant, you do this with the help of your immediate colleagues, the consultants.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo working and thinking level.
- Part-time available for 6 hours per week, including 4 hours per week at our Haarlem office.
- You can start immediately.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language (written).
What we offer
- At least 6 hours a week of steady work.
- A salary of €11 gross per hour and travel reimbursement.
- To begin with, a three-month contract.
- The opportunity to gain work experience in business.
- We set up office hours around your schedule.
- The opportunity to expand your own LinkedIn network.
- Use our network: We are happy to help you find an internship or graduate position.
Would you like to apply? Then email your CV to email@example.com or feel free to call me at: 06-58843658 if first interested.
I would love to hear from you.
Mirte Romeijn | Teamlead Consultancy
Will you be our new part-time research assistant in Haarlem?
Who we are We are a young team in Haarlem and there is a friendly work atmosphere, so you will feel...
Work on challenging employer marketing projects as a consultant
Who are we? Brandchart consultants have a leading role within the field of employer marketing. It is our ambition to help organizations...
Are you our new growth hacker?
Grow together with a team of young and enthusiastic employees!
We offer a challenging job for you as an account manager!
Who are we? Brandchart provides unique recruitment (marketing) and employer branding solutions for organizations. We do this through various tools on...